Wednesday, February 22

Actual Quote from "Only a Game"

What you're talking about, Sam, is the basis of a player metric system used for pattern adaptation control, which combined with a robust AI model and recombinatory content, would allow for a game that tailors itself direclty to the user based on early-game cues.

Oh really? Well I'll be jiggered. Wonders will never cease. I've never heard of the terms "player metric system", "pattern adaptation control", or "recombinatory content", but I guess I was talking about them nonetheless. Who woulda thunkit?

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Brooks Yardley said...

Can you translate that quote into english for me. It just looks like jibberish to me. What is "Only a Game" anyway?

I hate it when people think they are speaking english when really they are not.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what the quote means. It's much more technical than I understand. Here is the original post that I made on the "Only A Game" blog, which I link to on the side, there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home