Friday, June 2

So my email address crapped out yesterday. It keeps giving me a login/password error. I think it has something to do with PCHG switching around their servers somehow, and perhaps my account got lost in the mix. If I don't get it back, I'm gonna lose years of communications, plus important things I've sent to myself, such as all of the data I collected and compiled for my survey project, which represents dozens of hours of work.

Until I get a more permanent account, I can be reached here through a comment, or at immediocrates@hotmail.com. In the meantime, enjoy your email while you can.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Brooks Yardley said...

i tried sending you a test email but it failed to go through. sorry man.

see you tomorrow.

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know something about this. Let me help you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home